- Easy 'The Legend Begins' achievement After destroying the fuel depot at the begin of the game and returning to the Belle De Nuit, drop off Luc. Do not enter the Belle De Nuit. Instead, unlock all three Mayhem perks to unlock machine guns on the Aurora race car. An easy way to unlock the last Mayhem perk is to find an open tank, hijack it, and destroy any Nazi vehicles that appear. Notice: An open tank can be found in the ruins of a building a few meters behind the church that is on top of the hill. The church is located behind the Belle De Nuit. Then, go to 'The Race' where Sean must race against Dierker in Saarbrucken. During the race, do not pass Dierker, but get close enough to him to shoot his car with the machine guns on the Aurora. Keep shooting Dierker's car until it becomes damaged and the game credits appear, indicating you have finished the game by killing Dierker. You can either watch the credits or skip them. After the credits, you will get 'The Legend Begins' achievement, and a 'Mission Failed' screen will appear, allowing you to retry the mission.
- Easy money When you get the mission to destroy the large gun across the river from the Eiffel Tower, nearby on the same building is a smaller anti-aircraft gun. Kill all the guards nearby but leave the AA gun intact. Once the mission is completed, you can use the AA gun to shoot down Zeppelins. This will give you a level 5 alarm, which causes a series of airplanes to begi
n strafing you. Zeppelins earn and planes 0 when shot down. The targets are unlimited, allowing you to get as much money as desired. Once you are done, jump off the building and die. When you return to HQ, you will have lost your weapons but have lots of money to replace them. You can repeat this as many times as desired as long as the last AA gun remains intact.
- Tank and APC locations The Flammwagen, Wulf, AR 33, Panther Mk. III, Half-track, and Foucalt can be found at the following locations:
- Easy races Walk to the si
de of a car before a race begins. Aim your gun at the driver, and he will exit his car. Repeat this with all the other cars. Then, go back to your car, and you will be the only racer and can easily win.
- Overcomeing Nazis Act suspiciously to lure a Nazi away from his post, then kill him when no one is around.
- Easy 'Right Of Way' perk
- Easy 'Mad Bomber' perk Steal a Nazi vehicle, and park it in your garage. Destroy it, then get a new one from the garage keeper. Destroy that one, and continue doing this until five of them have been destroyed to get the 'Mad Bomber' perk.
- Achievements Do the following things to obtain the corresponding Gamerscore points:
Pay a lot of time idling around doing nothing.
Find and play 'Bird Blast.'
Trick or Treat
Stealth kill a Nazi General while disguised.
Finish your first ambient freeplay event.
Finish a mission without raising alarm.
Finish each type of ambient freeplay.
Stealth kill 50 or more Nazis.
Inspire the people of Pa
ris Area 2.
Acquire your first silver perk.
Kiss 50 women.
Inspire the people of Paris Area 1.
Inspire the people of Paris Area 3.
Hell on Wheels
Finish and win all freeplay races.
Finish 239 ambient freeplay in Paris Area 3.
Finish 53 ambient f
reeplay in Saarbrucken.
Finish 333 ambient freeplay in Paris Area 1.
Acquire all monument postcards.
Master of Disguise
Finish a story mission with disguise intact.
Finish 212 ambient freeplay in Paris Area 2.
Finish 425 ambient freeplay in the countryside.
Jump from the Eiffel Tower and survive.
Top o' the World
Climb to the top of the
Pay 75,000 contraband.
Destroy 50 vehicles.
Finish 76 ambient freeplay in Le Havre.
Not On My Watch
Stop the Nazis from executing 40 civilians.
Acquire your first gold perk.
Purchase all weapons available in the shops.
Finish all gold level perks.
Liberator of France
Inspire the people of France.
You've arrived in Germany with Jules.
You crashed Dierker's car.
Pint and a Shag
You got lucky with Skylar.
You bested your opponents in the bar fight.
The Resistance was born.
Vive La Resistance
You inspired your first area of Paris.
You recovered the Aurora.
Out of the Frying Pan
You escaped from Germany.
You destroyed the train.
You sent the Nazi zeppelin up in flames.
You rescued Veronique.<
Into the Fire
You reached Paris.
You beat Dierker in the Parisian race.
You blew up 'Doppelsieg.'
The Legend Begins
You completed The Saboteur.
- Climbing buildings When trying to climb up to a scenic point on top of a building, follow the glowing yellow lamps.
- Easy 'High Diver' achievement Climb the Eiffel Tower, then look for the swimming pool below. Jump from that area, and land in the swimming pool to get the 'High Diver' achievement.